WormBlaster is a freeware, all-purpose virus removal tool for Microsoft Windows operating systems.It is designed to eliminate a wide range of threats including worms. It is an effective killer for worms andtrojan horses. WormBlaster can also reverse the changes made by worms in Windows Registry. When it comes to combating worms, WormBlaster can blast worms and kill them up to the last byte.
There are 9 tools that are included in WormBlaster:
1. AutoRepair - runs worm specific killers (blasterscripts)
2. Process Inspector - lets you manage and view processes
3. Registry Tweaks - lets you tweak the registry
4. Startup Entry viewer - lists the programs that are launched at Windows startup.
5. AutoRun Manager - helps you manage Windows' AutoRun capability.
6. Search 'n Destroy - a reliable scanner used to scan drives and directories for threats.
7. Log Agent - a tool used to diagnose and troubleshoot strange computer behavior.
8. Submit Suspicious File - a good feature used for sending virus samples and suspicious files to WormBlaster Labs for analysis.
9. Bird's Eye - a tool used to report detections to WormBlaster Labs to determine the severity of virus attacks and worm outbreaks.